Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The results of my lung biopsy proved to be Squamous cell cancer. A slower growing cancer than they at first suspected that I have. So
that's the good news.

All my test data and reports have been faxed to MD Anderson in Houston and I should now hear from MDA within 24-48 hours to make an appointment to see them there in Houston. That appt. will probably take place within 14 days.

Meanwhile I have an appt. here in ABQ on Friday 15th to see the
Oncologist and learn what regimen he would have me take here. IF the treatments are the same here as in Houston, and no treatments that they would do in Houston over what is available here, then I will take the treatments here in ABQ.

So, at the moment it is wait for MDA appointment and go to the a Oncologist appointment here at Presbyterian.

I'm feeling just great at the moment. I just told Carol, that for them to say I'm so sick, I sure do feel good and also, we are keeping a VERY POSITIVE attitude.

Yesterday and this morning, I took down the two sections of gate by
the south side of the house, took them into the garage, sanded them, replaced a major board on one, and painted them to match the stucco!!! THEY ARE NOW RE-INSTALLED AND LOOK GREAT! Keep on Keeping on!

Please keep Carol and me in your prayers. Stan

No comments: