Sunday, September 7, 2008

Friday, August 15, 2008

We went to my appointment this morning to meet with the Oncologist and talk about treatment for this lung. Her name is Kathryn L. Faccini. She is an exceptionally nice woman and very confident and empathetic. She described the standard chemo and radiation treatment and was very supportive of me going to MD Anderson for their opinion and recommendations. I think she is pretty confident that I will come back here for treatment because she is talking of making me an appointment to start treatment here as soon as we return. When that would be will only be learned after we get to Houston.

MDA called this morning and asked for some additional personal type information and the woman hopes to call me back today or Monday and make an appointment date to be there. About all there is for this moment. Waiting on MDA.. Stan

No comments: