Thursday, October 9, 2008

10-09-08

I just wanted to let everyone know I talked to daddio today. He sounded really great. Barry and I are looking in on their house and watering and such while they are gone. I was talking to daddy about that around 5ish and he was unsure when they would call him in to have chemo. He must have been called in around 5:30 since we had to get off of the phone quite suddenly. It will take 4 hours as he's said before for the chemo treatment. He said he can watch tv or snooze or read or what not throughout. I thought he'd be quite happier with a computer instead of a tv and he said yes! But a Mac! hmmmm......well everyone has their preference I suppose. ;-) Anyway, I wanted to let you all know that he sounded wonderful - wants to come home but that's understandable.
Love, kisses and hugs,
Stacie

1 comment:

The Hall Kids said...

Daddy waiting 4 hours for anything with nothing to do would be more torture than anything I can imagine. Is there wireless internet at the hospital so that he could use his laptop? Maybe he could work on writing a novel :-) .....Kat