Sunday, September 7, 2008

Friday, August 29, 2008

Wow! From being told he had COPD in Albuquerque, suddenly Stan doesn't have it anymore since the cardiopulmonary test he took today. He has a good "score" of plus 8% rather than the -2% they gave him in Albuquerque! Doesn't sound like much, but in this test, it's big!!!

The test was scheduled for 3:00 pm today and we got there at 2:15 and I was taken in to test at 2:40. Out at 3:15. Normally a 15 minute test, but I talked to the young man about it and explained that this was a very important test for me because it is one of the major factors in the decision to operate or not. Instead of the normal 3 tests of each function, he had me do at least 7 and threw out all but the best 3 of each function. That’s how I did better I guess. This was the last test that has been scheduled.

Now we are all thru with everything till Tuesday when we start talking to doctors. Now if that Hurricane will just GO AWAY we will be fine. Guess that’s all for now till after Tuesday at least. Stan

No comments: